<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4345563832251655323?origin\x3dhttp://xjrz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
About me
XJR goes Asia

Current status: back home

22 years old
The Netherlands
VU University Amsterdam
Business Administration

Speaks dutch, english, wenzhounese and bit mandarin, japanese and german.

Jan-Aug '09 in China, Japan, Korea

<3 dancing


Music
..


Thoughts
on my mind

Expectations
Here i am
Reflection
Unreachable

CBox
talk to me

Just fill in your name and message ^^ (email not necessary)



Blogs
follow my dears

Xiuf - Aja Aja Geeking!
Kayan - Through my mind
Hanna - Starting over in USA
Charmaine - Top of the world
Bunny - Spotlight on me


Archive
Looking back at the past

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009
January 2010
August 2010


Quotes
say what?

"Silence is the true friend that never betrays"

"Sometimes I wish I could just pack my bags and leave this chaotic and tiring place"

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”

Page info
lay-out

title: the world of xjr
designer: © XJR
date: Nov 08
with credits to: DEAD-dolliie


Sunday, April 5, 2009
sakura update

It's been a while, sorry for neglecting my blog ^^ Can't really remember what I've been doing these past few weeks. Passed all the midterms and it is time to get 'serious' again, haha who am I kidding? I've been hanging around at school, dancing at Myster, trying to get some hw done etc. Went to karaoke oh and went to a club for the first time here. However, I'm not sure if I wanna go to that club again XD All those strange people.. Anyways, it is Sakura time!! Pretty pink flowers everywhere, unfortunately I picked a rainy day to watch them >_<' Walked in Kyoto all day with my umbrella taking pictures. Guess I will have to see them next week again, it's gonna be sunny! 18-22c degrees, woehoee! You're my sunshineeeee, on a cloudy dayyy (8) haha, perfect song to describe the weather. Slept for about 12 hours today, and fell asleep again in the afternoon which made me even more sleepy now. Sundays are used for catching up sleep I guess? I'm gonna miss Japan and everyone here when I go back to Holland. I'm so used being around them everyday, it's gonna be so quiet back home. Anyway, like xiuffie said, no time to waste! Let's enjoy these few months left! ^^



Written by XJR, at 4:12 PM