Yesterday was the Here I Am dance workshop of Nike with Natalie la Rose. As much as I dislike dancing in public for others to see and judge, I still decided to go Sunday morning. Just go and don't regret it, I thought. Yet I was worried to make a fool out of myself. I arrived at a dance studio filled with young talented girls, all with a great passion for dance. Natalie la Rose is one hell of a dancer, I really envy her.. Work hard for you goals, one day you will be rewarded for it, she said. She taught us a routine on the pussycat dolls - when I grow up. Dance confident and sexy, two things I can't do. Everyone had to perform the routine and some freestyle in front of the judges, where 8 of them would be picked as winners. As I predicted, I could follow the routine in the group, and then I had a black out in front of the judges. Stage fright, I never seem to be comfortable when all eyes are on me. This was supposed to be our Here I Am moment, yet I did not had the feeling of being noticed. However, i'm still glad and proud that I went..Step by step I will get used to it, step by step I will get over my stage fright. Cause in the end I did not gave up..I did not back off. In the end...I was there.Labels: dance