Sunday, March 22, 2009
spring break weekend
Last weekend till school starts and we have to get our brains to work again. Midterms are coming, which means I should start studying..i said SHOULD =P However with all these plans made for the weekend, we all now studying is not an option. Since it was Jacob's bday we went to karaoke on friday and stayed there till around 2. The next day we went to the university to play soccer, all I had to do is protect the goal and distract people XD However, my legs do hurt now? After playing for 3 hours I was rewarded with sushi for dinner. I tasted sooooo good =D Also went to see a breakdance competition/battle in Osaka for people under 20. It was awesome! All these great dancers coming together showing off their skills. I felt such a loser and at the same time I felt so amazed by looking at them. I want to go dancing too! Wanna learn breakdance but we all know how that will end up to like...Breaking my bones XD Anyways, a week full with midterms to come...This is gonna be a gloomy week.
Written by XJR, at
3:20 PM