<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4345563832251655323?origin\x3dhttp://xjrz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
About me
XJR goes Asia

Current status: back home

22 years old
The Netherlands
VU University Amsterdam
Business Administration

Speaks dutch, english, wenzhounese and bit mandarin, japanese and german.

Jan-Aug '09 in China, Japan, Korea

<3 dancing


Music
..


Thoughts
on my mind

Expectations
Here i am
Reflection
Unreachable

CBox
talk to me

Just fill in your name and message ^^ (email not necessary)



Blogs
follow my dears

Xiuf - Aja Aja Geeking!
Kayan - Through my mind
Hanna - Starting over in USA
Charmaine - Top of the world
Bunny - Spotlight on me


Archive
Looking back at the past

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009
January 2010
August 2010


Quotes
say what?

"Silence is the true friend that never betrays"

"Sometimes I wish I could just pack my bags and leave this chaotic and tiring place"

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”

Page info
lay-out

title: the world of xjr
designer: © XJR
date: Nov 08
with credits to: DEAD-dolliie


Friday, February 13, 2009
おはよお ございます

At least I think it is still Ohayoo by now. Woke up at 7 today for school, seriously I need some more sleep. Had Spoken Japanese class in the morning. Learned how to write my name in katakana: ゼン シャオヨン. We've also learned that on Valentines Day tomorrow only the GIRLS give chocolates to the BOYS. What if I want to give chocolates to myself and eat it? Grrr, so unfair! Then there is also a White day on March 14th where the boys NEED to return twice the amount of chocolates they've received from the girl. Men, you're so unlucky if you're really popular and have all these crazy girls who give you a huge amount of chocolates XD Say goodbye to your money! Well anyway, I have to do a presentation in the afternoon...Still not sure what to tell as I don't even really understand what the literature is about. However, it is almost weekend! We might have a horror movie night since it is friday the 13th. Not sure what my plans are for tomorrow tho, maybe go to Universal Studios or Nara? Or just stay home with my chocolates and do some homework XD I've been to Osaka this wednesday, it is really nice over there! Did some good shopping too haha..Well じゃまたね!

update: i've baked cookies today for all my new buddies here so they won't feel so alone on Valentines day =)

Labels: ,




Written by XJR, at 3:38 AM