Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Hirakata
Sooo, I had class for over a week now.. Super speed Japanese classes everyday. I dropped one course today, preparing for the nice weather to come XD Lacking behind with all my homework, need to get started really soon! BUT, tomorrow is the National Foundation day...Which means NO SCHOOL! ^^ Going to Osaka to shop with the group. We've been to Kyoto last weekend and did some karaoke on friday and saturday. It normally takes about 40 minutes to get there, but Wes knows the way. So it only took us one hour and 300 yen more =P Recorded all the talent at the karaoke, it was so funny...Yeah collecting some blackmail material just in case I might need it LOL! It was fun tho, 2000 yen for two hours and all you can drink. NO, I know I don't drink but my cola tasted like it has alcohol in it..It tasted weird. But I'm still good ^^ I love my bike btw, it only takes me about 10 min now to get to school whoot whoot! And I like the cafetaria at school, only 380 yen for a whole meal. Now some of you may be wondering what I eat for dinner..I cook at the dorm...YUP I cook it myself hahahaha! So I'll be fine, don't worry I don't think I will lose any weight here ^-^ Also made some Japanese friends at school, they're really nice =) Oh for those who didn't know, I bought a mobile phone here. You cannot survive without one... For pictures of my journey, get yourself a facebook and add me there ^o^
Labels: hirakata, japan, kyoto
Written by XJR, at
12:06 PM