<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4345563832251655323?origin\x3dhttp://xjrz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
About me
XJR goes Asia

Current status: back home

22 years old
The Netherlands
VU University Amsterdam
Business Administration

Speaks dutch, english, wenzhounese and bit mandarin, japanese and german.

Jan-Aug '09 in China, Japan, Korea

<3 dancing


Music
..


Thoughts
on my mind

Expectations
Here i am
Reflection
Unreachable

CBox
talk to me

Just fill in your name and message ^^ (email not necessary)



Blogs
follow my dears

Xiuf - Aja Aja Geeking!
Kayan - Through my mind
Hanna - Starting over in USA
Charmaine - Top of the world
Bunny - Spotlight on me


Archive
Looking back at the past

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009
January 2010
August 2010


Quotes
say what?

"Silence is the true friend that never betrays"

"Sometimes I wish I could just pack my bags and leave this chaotic and tiring place"

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”

Page info
lay-out

title: the world of xjr
designer: © XJR
date: Nov 08
with credits to: DEAD-dolliie


Wednesday, February 18, 2009
こんにちわ!

It's been a while, everytime I try to update I was either busy doing other things or just clueless what to write about. Didn't do much this week..Just went to school, study for tests, doing some homework. Oh it is Xavier's bday today, so HAPPY BDAY X! ^^ Still gotta buy you milkshake some time hehe. I don't have the feeling that I'm in a strange country far away from all of you. I also don't feel homesick here since we can keep contact either by texting, msn'in or the suprise phone calls ^^. I miss bothering you guys with phone calls when I feel bored or when I walked home from the station after a sweaty dance training at Jake's. Yeah, I bet you miss me now huh! All the nonsense conversations! =P I've been to Yoshimi dance studio yesterday to check out hiphop classes, but the teacher wasn't there..Talking about timing o.0 I also found another hiphop dance studio today in Hirakata called Myster dance studio..Gotta check that one out ^^ I want to dance so badly.. T-T It pretty expensive here to take dance classes, 4 times a month is like 50 euros? An introduction class is about 20 euros o.0 Bet you won't complain about Jake's classes now huh! You also have to pay these weird things like becoming a member first, air conditioning fee, maintenance etc >.< If I'm going to spend money on all this stuff it better be a hell of a hard dance class! That's the only way to improve yourself by training harder and memorize faster. They also teach POPPIN over there! HEAVENNNN hahaha!


Update: I thought I was hallucinating this morning..I woke up really early and thought my body was shivering, then it looked like the bed was shaking a lil bit so I was like WTF? When I went to school TT told me there was this little earthquake early in the morning..THAT explains everything, I thought I went peanuts -_-

380yen (€3,26) club lunch at school cafetaria ^^

Labels: ,




Written by XJR, at 9:15 AM