Monday, January 26, 2009
kansai gaidai university
First of all, let me wish all of you chinese people a happy chinese new year! So I went to my university today and it is really big! It's pretty, modern and clean =P All these Japanese girls here walk in mini skirts and short while it is frikkin cold outside. I am even freezing my ass of in jeans, sweater and a coat! Anyway, it takes about 30 minutes to walk from the dorm to the university..Which means I need to get myself a bicycle! Got to meet a lot of knew people here from all over the world. But most of them are from the US? Also my roommate has arrived yesterday, she is from England =) And another one in my dorm is from Australia, nice people ^^ I have my Japanese language placement test tomorrow...Think I will just start at level 1 tho. I will have the Internet on my laptop fixed tomorrow too, so after that I will be able to upload some photos cause I'm in the computer lab right now. Oh btw, my phone frikkin works here?! Like, normally foreign phones doesn't work here but mine has signal? Awesome! ^^ I miss dancing sooo much right now, like Jake's 45 minutes of bootcamp warming up doing 500 sit ups and I even miss the frikking push ups he made us do everytime o.0 Got to find myself a hiphop dance school here, or poppin that would be cool too. Ahww I wanted to go with you guys, training at Battlezone =(


Labels: hirakata, japan, osaka
Written by XJR, at
1:10 PM